View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 02:12 PM   #8
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

YEAH! I THOUGHT THIZ WAS A PRETTY gGOOD BATTLE.. I ENJOYED BOTH BEATS.. SOMETHING ABOUT THE MIX ON MASONS SEEMED MORE OFF THEN USUAL, LACKING A COHESION BETWEEN THE DRUMS AND SAMPLE.. THE DRUMS WERE ON POINT, JUST SEEMED TOO CLEAR/OVERBEARING VS THE LOFI SOUNDING SAMPLE... I LIKED THE SAMPLE USE HOWEVER IT WAS GOOD, NUMEROUS SECTIONS, DROPZ... IT WAS MADE IN BATTLE MODE.

OBS FROM START TO FINISH REALLY HAD ME, HIS BEAT WAS SIMPLE COMPARED TO THE MASONS I GUESS YOU COULD SAY,BREAKS/CHOPS;VARIETY. HOWEVER IT WAS ADDICTING AND MELODIC... AND I ENJOYED THE USE OF THE MASONS VERSE AT THE BEGINING OF IT LOL I FELT THAT WAS MORE RESPEKT THAN ANYTHING, THAT WAS REAL DOPE.

IN THE END I FOUND I SPUN OBS MORE, OR WANTED TO. SO I DONT THINK THATS WHAT RULEZ A BATTLE BUT I FELT THAT DESERVED MY VOTE... NICE FROM BOTH OF YALL

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote