Thread: Church Vs. God.
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 10:27 AM   #72
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
Matthew 27:46
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).

Mark 15:34
And at three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).

perfect aliens don't bleed and scream this on crosses

The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel. He will eat curds and honey when he knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right. But before the boy knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right, the land of the two kings you dread will be laid waste. The LORD will bring on you and on your people and on the house of your father a time unlike any since Ephraim broke away from Judah — he will bring the king of Assyria." (Isaiah 7:10-17)

virgin birth

answer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
something i want to expand upon further,

when Jesus who is God, along with the father who is God, came into creation as a human being through being birthed through mary, he took upon himself humanity.

he experienced hunger, thirst, fatigue, physical pain, and he also did what humans do to communicate with God, he prayed. jesus praying in john 17 is a display of the humanity that he was taking part in.

seems to me that you look at the scriptures as being full of fictional stories...or fairytales. thus rejecting the word of God.

if thats the case....you have a nice day!!
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote