Thread: Church Vs. God.
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #73
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
answer:

seems to me that you look at the scriptures as being full of fictional stories...or fairytales. thus rejecting the word of God.

if thats the case....you have a nice day!!

i didn't ask any questions for you to answer

you are in here using voltron as an example for your trinity belief

seems to me like you don't reject the word of god and i do - so you have every right to reject me and treat me like shit - we worship 2 different gods

i believe in voltron and you believe that the father and the son are 2 people that are one who teams up with a 3rd ...being

so if you were my employer, you'd have every right to abuse me and with hold wages because i'm going to hell any way - i'm a sinner and you're a god fearing christian - it's ok for you to get together with fellow christians and burn down where i live - even though when i'm out and about, i treat everyone i come into contact with with love and respect - concern and consideration - i'm helpful to the old and disabled - i give money to the babies generously - despite their religion, race, or treatment of me - how dare i don't believe in 3 part god who is jealous of other gods