Thread: Black Fry day
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 01:45 PM   #33
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
lmao - you one of them dollar store dudes ?

you know the klan be selling mad lead filled products and poisonous canned brand named meats and fruits out of them shits right ?

ain't that right soul controller ?

tell them how white supremest groups got companies to sell products with chemicals in them that make you retarded - and they "Target" the "Negro" communities.
lmfao

malt liquor?

I guess im one of them dollar store dudes. I only buy certain shit from there though. Like cleaning supplies and other random shit that should not cost more than $1. Havent been in a while though. I was a frequenter while in college.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote