Thread: Black Fry day
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 01:56 PM   #39
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post
btw due to the everything being holographic in nature, thats why natural healing such as reiki/reflexology/etc work, due to them working with the base energies of your body, not the physical...

so what is real? what we experience with our senses,, or outside those limited frequency ranges??

something i made for my fb, about a year back

there is stuff living in our water that we can't see/detect

so i assume that there are 521 kisses from god in every cup of water we drink - if you don't believe as i do, you won't receive kisses from god and therefore will shrivel up and die instead of becoming one of those kisses 300 years from now when the kiss recycle has begun to pick up the god kisses in water believers
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote