Thread: Church Vs. God.
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 07:31 PM   #97
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
your original argument was that the trinity is illogical because 3 things cant come together to make 1. the voltron example shows you that this is perfectly logical.
Your example is simply a false analogy. As such, you did not prove that it is logical because your 'example' is poorly suited. Can you not see that?

Quote:
i dont recall saying God needed anything or that God couldnt have made the heavens and the earth without jesus. are you now dictating the means for how God can do things?
You did not explicitly say that, but it is implied if the trinity is your concept of God, which it is, and you compare this concept to Voltron.

So who made the heavens and the earth if I may ask, and what were the roles of Jesus and the 'holy spirit' in the making of it?

I am not dictating the means for how God can do things, but your concept of the trinity and your Voltron analogy implies it.

This is what happens when you use a false analogy.

Quote:
a fight for domination and a war in the heavens? this is an assumption based your own sinful alpha dog nature that has nothing to do with the attitude or relationship God the father had with christ and the holy spirit. its also not jesus or the holy spirit's attitude towards God the father. its completely based on your world view and cant be substantiated through scripture.
Not based on my nature. Based on common sense and reasoning. If God is all powerful and you say God is one of 3, then it makes sense that each part would fight to have the highest status. One of them must be leader and put the others in check. What you would have is something like the Ancient Greek gods who plot on each other with war in the heavens and on earth. But I do not see war in the heavens and on earth. The heavens and earth seem to be in perfect order to me. This suggests ONE God not 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Last edited by diggy; 11-26-2012 at 07:34 PM.
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote