View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 04:29 AM   #110
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is easily the best album of the year, i love how dark and grimey this shit is.. both from the production and vocal point of view.. Roc Marciano's turned into such a dope producer, listening to this LP, it doesn't matter if Alchemist, Q-Tip or Marcy did the beat because they all equally hot.. but then, he learned from the best.

this and "Marcberg" are some of the best shit released in the last five years, but this might actually get the nod for being even iller. i love that Q-Tip brought in a real gangsta beat for this, haven't heard anything like that from him in a while. this is the type of albums that should get 5 mics ratings if The Source was still a respectable magazine.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote