View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 10:22 AM   #43
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"I don't need to listen to Dark Matter to know that it's not going to be as good as Beneath The Surface."

I get that but depending on the history of the MC, some CONSTANTLY put out good consistent work regardless if they have an incredible debut album. Why do you think there are even debates as to why some second round solos/group albums are even BETTER then the debuts? (36 Chambers=Forever, IRONMAN=Supreme Clientele). Those are fine examples of people who think a latter album is better. MK can possibly pull that off.

"What Masta Killa is capable of? I think he's the most underrated member in the clan and as a lyricist he is a monster."

Then your already underrating him if you think he can't possibly drop a better album than NSD.

"He killed Glaciers of Ice, Da Mystery Of Chessboxin and some other tracks. He's just not doing that anymore, not on that level"

He doesn't need to to make a good album. NSD & MIB both evidence that. He didnt spit anything nearly like his older days on either albums for them to both good when you have amazing tracks like Ringing Bells, Its What It Is, Queen, Iron God Chamber, Secret Rivals, Silverbacks.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote