View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 11:02 AM   #10637
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@Drew Gooden. I forgot he's still with Milwaukee. I see the Bucks beat the Bulls the other day or was that last night? Lakers are really struggling. They lost to the Pacers last night 79-77 and Kobe had 40. When he scores that much, the Lakers aren't gonna win. He gotta get his teammates involved. Clippers have been struggling lately but they're still gonna win the division. LOL@Washington Wizards hahahahahahahaha. I saw the Nets and Knicks game Monday and it was pretty good. I was surprised the Nets won. I didn't think they were good. I saw Jay-Z and Beyonce at the game. Sucks that there isn't a game on tonight or tomorrow. Gotta wait until Friday to see the Lakers and Nuggets on ESPN but it doesn't come on until 10:30 and i'll probably be sleep. There isn't a game coming on before that one.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote