Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 12:08 PM   #10350
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Eagles fans and Jets fans hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Check Two saying the Eagles should get Charlie Batch hahahahaha. He needs to retire. I'm surprised he's still playing. I was surprised the Browns beat Pittsburgh. The Browns might beat Oakland this week. Oakland stinks. I was surprised the Giants crushed the Packers. Giants and Redskins game should be good. Saints and 49ers game was good but the Saints defense stinks. They give up too many points. Don't the Saints play the Falcons this week? If they do, i think they'll beat the Falcons because they beat them already. I'm not impressed with Atlanta's record because they'll lose early in the playoffs like they always do. Houston looks like they might be the real deal.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote