View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 12:30 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Keith Murray's Straight Loonie And Take It To The Streets Songs

These songs are on his first album The Most Beautifullest Thing In This World and they're hard. I love the beats on these songs. I was listening to them today. Straight Loonie has Jamal of Illegal and Erick Sermon also rapping. Busta Rhymes produced the song. Props to Busta for that beat. I didn't know he was a producer. Take It To The Streets has Keith's crew L.O.D. I think Erick Sermon produced that. It's sad that Keith didn't have any good albums after his first one because he's a good rapper. Enigma album is alright but i love his first album because he had several good songs. His collabo album with Canibus sucked because i heard the beats and i wasn't liking them. That sucks because the album could've been good if they had good beats when you consider him and Canibus are very good rappers. I liked his mixtape Kickin Ass. He had some good beats on there and he had a few songs dissing Prodigy of Mobb Deep. Does anybody know how many mixtapes he's done? I know he did another one called Intellectual Violence which is the same title as his last album title.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote