View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 12:40 PM   #10
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Houston did have some good players back then but i believe if Michael Jordan hadn't retired, he would've won some more championships the 2 years that Houston won. Michael was a dominant player and the Bulls were on a roll back then. Plus it helps that he had Scottie Pippen, Horace Grant, John Paxson, BJ Armstrong and their defense was very good. Michael prevented a lot of teams from winning championships and that's why i think he's the best NBA player of all time. There will never be anybody that will come along and be better than him. I don't think it'll happen as long as i live. It might happen after i'm dead but i doubt it. That's why i'm surprised Scottie Pippen said he thinks Lebron is better than Jordan. I think he was trying to start a conversation among people when he said that just to see what people's reactions would be. I hope he doesn't mean that because if he does mean it, he's a idiot LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote