View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 01:19 PM   #10
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
i live in belfast and theres obviously not many blacks around where i live but its unusual because the black people that hang around city centre are extremely polite and well spoken. a lot more so than everyone else.
LOL interesting theories.
Black people the world over are polite and well spoken, but the reason american blacks get focused on so negatively is because they're simply american. Americans aren't polite and aren't well spoken. Everything that makes african americans different from other blacks also makes white americans different from other whites, Americans are just mother fuckers in general but have their good qualities such as high creativity, individualism, initiative, and courage. All of those things come at the cost of Americans in general being ignorant one track minded motherfuckers that dont give a fuck.

I will say that blacks in general enough playing rhetoric games with each other. You see it in africa, the Caribbean, and America with 'the dozens' being an american rendition. I dont think it's why niggas like beef though lol. I think black people are just sensitive and quick to be adverse to some gay shit.