View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 02:40 PM   #13
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

people think that problems started in the african american community because of slavery. however this isnt true. these sites speak on the matter.

http://manuampim.com/lynch_hoax1.html

http://manuampim.com/lynch_hoax2.html

the first site mostly speaks on how willie lynch speech being a hoax however the second site gives lots of reasons why the african american community really turned to shit.

this paragraph said a lot

Quote:
Many of the problems that Black people are facing today developed in the 20th century during and after the great African American migrations around World War I and World War II. When we actually look at the negative effects of these migrations, urbanization, and later integration, then it becomes clear that many of the problems that we are faced with today have no direct connection to slavery (eventhough slavery was a vicious institution). Rather, these problems arose as Black people migrated from the southern region of the U.S. in the 20th century and loss the connection to our cultural values. It is well known that the social harmony within the African American community still existed well into the 20th century. In fact, all older Black people from the South know this from their own experience, and the experience or their parents and grandparents, as there were largely positive marriage and family relations, respect for eldership, and general social harmony. Yet, many people ignore this fact of Black social harmony in the early- to mid-20th century in order to believe the Willie Lynch fairy tale. This fake speech is a serious distraction because rather than addressing the real sources of our problems, many people continue to falsely believe that "everything" comes from slavery and that "Willie Lynch" was a white god who gave a single speech that somehow controls 40 million Black people 300 years later!

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote