View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 01:54 PM   #17
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol i don't think it's slavery. I really don't think black people dislike each other. Any negative human trait black people exhibit will always be looked at as a black exclusivity when it's not. Black people are a minority and have to deal with each other with less breathing space. If you put white people in groups where they have to be too involved with each other they suddenly start beefing as well. That's where things like 'work place drama' or 'high school drama' come from in that community. With minorities they're always in a situation when they have to be interlocked some how some way, so the probably for beef is high. immigrant groups are constantly beating the living shit out of each other, its just the news doesn't leak because they're usually weary of police and settle their issues by themselves. If all reports of chink on chink violence was reported our prisons would look like chinatowns. I know somalians that throw furniture at each other all the time.

but black people do get butt hurt way too easily.