View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 02:54 PM   #19
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
To me that sounds like a excuse that black men diss each other and kill each other because they live in a tight community. Black men diss each other and kill each other because they're ignorant. That's the bottom line. They get their ignorance from watching ignorant black movies and listening to rap music. They also get their ignorance from what they see on the street. Instead of ignorant black men having a mind of their own and not following what other ignorant black men are doing, they would rather be ignorant because they feel that's being cool and it's gonna get them ladies and attention. What they fail to understand is that acting ignorant isn't gonna get you outta the hood and get you a job.
i think in tighter communities people diss eachother more because of humour and banter.

but no one kills eachother.

people killing eachother is a different problem which is probably caused by low level crime.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote