View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #21
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
lol i don't think it's slavery. I really don't think black people dislike each other. Any negative human trait black people exhibit will always be looked at as a black exclusivity when it's not. Black people are a minority and have to deal with each other with less breathing space. If you put white people in groups where they have to be too involved with each other they suddenly start beefing as well. That's where things like 'work place drama' or 'high school drama' come from in that community. With minorities they're always in a situation when they have to be interlocked some how some way, so the probably for beef is high. immigrant groups are constantly beating the living shit out of each other, its just the news doesn't leak because they're usually weary of police and settle their issues by themselves. If all reports of chink on chink violence was reported our prisons would look like chinatowns. I know somalians that throw furniture at each other all the time.

but black people do get butt hurt way too easily.
ive learnt that the main problem was afro americans integration into white peoples society in america.

white people forced afro americans to follow white values and attend white schools etc which crippled afro american unity and way of life. everything then went to shit

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote