View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 02:19 PM   #30
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I agree with that. They're good at playing the victim LOL. I'm in the ghetto and i can't get out because the white man is holding me back hahahahahahahahahahaha. I think ignorant black men living in the hood like the hood because they like seeing ignorant shit. They can't see themselves living in a nice quiet neighborhood because they see that as being a sellout and a uncle tom. Same thing goes for ignorant black women. Their dumb asses like having a bunch of kids and having ignorant black men as their boyfriends because they think it's cool to behave that way and they like being on welfare and getting food stamps. I think black women that have a bunch of kids do that on purpose so they can get a welfare check and food stamps so they won't have to work.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote