View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 02:47 PM   #39
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How you figure Ol Dirty Bastard dealt with white people? He grew up in the ghetto and he was poor. He even said when he started with Wu Tang that he was getting food stamps. Ice Cube grew up in a middle class black neighborhood but the reason why he raps about white people is that he wants blacks to know about racism and why white people hate blacks. He's good at educating blacks about racism and white people because most rappers don't do that.
no he wasn't he was middle class, and significantly richer and better raised than the rest of the wu-tang. The only thing that makes wutang and a lot of 90s rappers from the ghetto special cases is because they were taught hateful doctrines.

Then look at the people teach them these hateful doctrines.

Mullatoo ass niggas that have all had extensive dealings with white people. Because each of these guys were steeped in their early lives in a eurocentric community (white communities), they see things from an accidentally eurocentric view. The bad affairs of the world have an exclusively white hand acting some how and some way as do the good ones. No disrespect to anyone on that list of people but their reality isn't the same as the people they ended up having to teach the lessons of their reality because they were the same race.

I would say my thoughts are more like malcolm x's than the average black person from the ghetto i've ran into but we're both black niggas from Nebraska. It would be foolish of me to try and teach a black person in haiti or new orleans the lessons from my narrative in life because that's not their reality. As much as Elijah Muhammed felt whites were the devil telling it to someone that's constantly getting shot at by black people makes no sense unless you can put a white face behind the violence and say that black person is a good person he's just trying to off your ass because the white man made him do so.

I will say that getting out of your base community, for any and everyone, will make you more intelligent and a better thinker so the people i've listed aren't dumb or misguided by any means.