View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 03:08 PM   #44
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they do and that's why i dismiss their nonsense. It's like God and the Devil and Christianity. People that say they worship the devil to me are still christians because they still believe all that shit exists and governs the cosmos. Even though they're at a different side of the court rooting for the away team they're still at the same basketball game.

Your thoughts will always have a cultural orientation be it eurocentric or afrocentric and so forth, even both are simplifications for the purpose of effective discussion, but there will always be a context based on your life and culture.

Marcus Garvey's original pan african movement was for africans to start orienting their thoughts around the affairs or africa and themselves which before, and still today, they saw them selves as a side character in a white man's world, the original movement was for them to see themselves as the main character of their own world.

a lot of these fake black leaders are still trying to explain the 'black world' using scraps from the white world. The most ignorant of all is assuming Islam is an african thing, when christianity has been in africa longer than islam has and neither are african.

This is what i mean about the new generation being depoliticized. All of this matter a lot less to them than it did for previous generations and previous generations see it as ignorant, it think it's necessary for everyone to move on.

dont get it twisted though, these people with extensive exposure to white people don't like white people because white people are faggots from hell that can't help but being overtly difficult to like. There's a lot of cool ones here and there, but for the purpose of generalization they're gay so i don't 'blame' malcolm x, but once he went to mecca he broke his eurocentric view and became a 'global thinker'. His mind expanded by simple exposure to the rest of the world and places that draw in the whole world like Mecca and are so radically different from what you know have the power of breaking thinking pegged in 'afro/euro/chinko' bubbles.