View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 04:42 AM   #4
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

All the Beat Kondukta's basically. Fallin' from Guilty Simpson, but most of the times I listen to the instrumental. Madlib is one of the most versatile producers. Quasimoto beats are underrated; Bus Ride, Greenery & Privacy for example. He provided half of the Jaylib beats, check out Survival Test, The Official & Strapped. Shades Of Blue is his best solo album definitely, he's at so many different chambers on there. Also 62 Beats, unreleased material from 2005. MED was using beats from this 7 year old tape on his latest album 'Classic'.

I don't know if Jaylib is a no brainer for you, but I put it out there anyway. Shades Of Blue is obvious to me as well, but then again Madlib is one of my favorite producers of all time.

I'm going to bump Whutkanido right now lol