View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:23 AM   #38
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whats been happening with this???

i really cant see the system, allowing cannabis...

after all, they put rick simpson in prison (for 5 years) for finding a cancer cure, that was based on cannabis

i can see it being heavily restricted.. imagine how vexed big pharma would get at cures like this..

https://www.facebook.com/BraveMyKayla

"Lymphoblasts are immature cells which typically differentiate to form mature lymphocytes. Normally lymphoblasts are found in the bone marrow only, but in acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), lymphoblasts proliferate uncontrollably and are found in large numbers in the peripheral blood smear.

July 14th 2012 (diagnosis day and steroid treatment began) Mykayla’s Lymphoblast percentage in her blood smear was 33%

July 15th 2012 - 51% Lymphoblasts in Mykayla’s blood smear

July 16th 2012 – 11% Lymphoblasts in Mykayla’s blood smear (began chemotherapy)

July 17th 2012 – 14% Lymphoblasts in Mykayla’s blood smear

July 18th 2012 – 16% Lymphoblasts in Mykayla’s blood smear

July 19th 2012 – 3% Lymphoblasts in Mykayla’s blood smear

July 20th 2012 – 29% Lymphoblasts in Mykayla’s blood smear (got released from hospital)

July 23rd 2012 – 31% Lymphoblasts in Mykayla’s blood smear

July 24th 2012 – BEGAN CANNABIS OIL (RICK SIMPSON OIL, PHOENIX TEARS, WHOLE EXTRACT OIL)

July 26th 2012 – 5% Lymphoblasts in Mykayla’s blood smear

July 30th 2012 – 3% Lymphoblasts in Mykayla’s blood (doctor spoke to us about Mykayla’s Lymphoblast count failing to go down to 0 and said that a Bone Marrow Transplant MAY BE in our near future because her blasts are not gone from her blood.

August 2nd 2012 – 0% blasts
August 6th 2012 – 0% blasts
August 13th 2012 – 0% blasts
August 20th 2012 – 0% blasts
TODAY – 0% blasts!

July 30th 2012 was THE VERY LAST TIME THEY HAVE FOUND LYMPHOBLASTS IN MYKAYLA’S BLOOD SMEAR!!!! The very next time we saw the oncologist they told us Mykayla was in remission.

Some may say that cannabis does not “cure” cancer… I am not saying the steroids and chemo didn’t help… but this right here shows something… proof enough for me! Some say cannabis is inappropriate for children… We cancer is inappropriate for children. ♥ Peace Love and Happiness"

-- Erin Purchase (Mykayla's mom)

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/medical...6#.ULYh16yTyQx

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 11-29-2012 at 08:25 AM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote