Thread: Nerd News v2.0
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:27 PM   #400
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, im not sure it was related.. happened right before obamas peace prize?

i recall the lights happening in Scandinavia.. but im sure the same 'event' has happened about 3 times in the last 18 months.. well 3 times that ive seen it. sure it may happen more..

nice geometry this.. not sure what it is tho.. ive checked it all out from failed rocket launch, to aliens communicating with us.. have no idea tho!

course this looks photo shopped to fuck

i remember the news footage of the event, the way the spiral folded in on itself, was sooo fucking sexy

video from CBS

same event in china

israel this june

maybe the same event caught in syria

sure as fuck dont look like failed rockets, even tho thats the version lamestream news want to shove... why has this never been caught over the last 50 years?? if it is rockets failing.. lol

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote