View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 12:24 AM   #13
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like scram, but the dude is hit and miss sometimes. I thought he had the best beat on Wu-Massacre (Youngstown Heist) and also the worst beat (It's that wu shit). I like what he did on Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang, for the most part. still, if Rae wanted some gritty beats, I wish he'd get them from Cilvaringz, since he seemed to like what Cilva's doing with his new project. not to mention Silver Rings was one of the best tracks on his album

btw Rae should've just released another album instead of yet another EP. he already came out with Unexpected Victory earlier this year and that was a mediocre appetizer. so might as well deliver the full meal
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote