View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 05:15 AM   #18
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

trueman. you called them dumb broads, stupid whores. etc.. in your 1st few posts.. cant you remember??

i saw you generalising calling girls those names.. and you said your girl left. so you was implying your girl was one of those?.. if not. why use those words in the same lines your talking about your girl leaving

yes i was glad to see that you girl left you, as you showed no respect in the posts in this thread

i dont see action? ok.. you think that

i spoke, due to you treating the girl you was with like a dumb whore.

if your going to keep seeing all girls are dumb whores.. this is what you will keep attracting

your right i dont know jack shit, just what you have posted..

so either. post in more detail about factual events that occurred between you and your ex, or keep mouthing off how all girls are dumb broads..

choice is yours.

Quote:
who am i to judge but i dont like shallow prejudgement and thats what a lot of broads these days posses i just dont get it
up your game. if you hate broads who are shallow, stop fucking looking for them, stop showing them interest, go look for girls that are not shallow and judgmental.

its simple..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote