View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 07:09 AM   #36
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im 35 in a month. and im juveline? lol nah.. calling ladies broads and whores is juvenile..
knowing what you want in life, then still fucking with broads and whores.. shows your not ready to be grown up. your still a juve.. if you wasnt. you would move on from calling them those names, and you wouldnt be looking for them sort of girls.. or even fucking with hookers.. kids fuck with hookers. men dont.

you cant even spell handicapped lol and you call me infant? lolol

your teh child, who gets mad cos you cant find women. instead you pay for whores. then moan about it on line

grown up man, you are.

i leave you to argue with your juvenile self

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote