View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 09:25 AM   #92
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

People were already aware though!!! You must have been living under a rock if you weren't aware of that with all the news recently, if you werent aware of what happened from everything on the news and in the papers then you sure as hell aren't going to get it from a meme. How does it help a potential victim? Is it meant to cheer them up and give them a laugh after they've been abused? You're the one who's coming across as stupid I'm afraid, you just want to argue with me but have nothing of any value to say.

Out of nowhere you decide to start giving me shit for no reason whatsoever other than your own sexual frustration, go buy a rabbit or something!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote