View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 09:31 AM   #94
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
Sorry but I dont fantasize about fucking my sister, how long have you been fantasizing about me fucking my sister? Are you that frustrated? Do you want to fuck me and my sister, is that what you're getting at?

im fantasizing about trixx fantasizing about you fucking your sister. So while I'm masturbating with my eyes closed, the scene i envision is trixx diddling herself with a thought bubble above her head, and within that thought bubble is you having intercourse with your sister.

Also, this one hot jap that's friends with my girlfriend is there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote