View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 04:17 AM   #77
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
Ringz will buy the track for his project
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
Graveyard Shifter ! You sound like you got water in your mouth when you rap & you wack. You a clown dude. I aint got time to entertain internet beef like u be doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I FUCKED YO BITCH! View Post
Did gravey just call cappa a faggot? Lmao and now anal sword got beef!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEEK SQUAD GOON AKA I FUCK PAWGS View Post
SEEMS LIKE GRAVEY IS ALSO BANGING JAY BIRDs WIFE
HAITIAN MARYLAND BLOODY TAMPON VS GRAVEY
BATTLE OF THE BLACK DUDES WIT ACCENTS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
Not sure who u speaking to but i never once mentioned Radar van.... He begged me to buy one of his mixtapes in South Beach once. Since i had a bunch of money in my pocket i didnt mind giving 10 bucks to the needy. I never made a single comment about your stupid beef.

Dude i have african roots too. You know how we do it. We can knuckle up 'till we can fight no more. I also have as African spear ready to pierce your heart. Like i said i dont entertain internet beef. My time is too precious for that. Like Jay would say "you ain't in my tax bracket". Time is money biaaaatch
hahaha

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote