View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 03:24 PM   #12
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
skampoe's retarded. Ironman is retarded as well but is a gentler macaroni arts and crafts brand of 'look what i made' tard who's loveable gentleness is like a cool glass of water from skampoe's 'im not touching you, im not touching you' brand of aggressive retardation...

Katt Williams seems to be on a rampage after underestimating the potency of this bay area cocaine.
LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
lahahhahahaha

wutang-corp.com is a veritable cornucopia of retardation, practically brimming over with an abundance of every variety of retard one could imagine.
and here you are, as big as the internet is, choose to be in a room full of retarded people. lol so many opportunities to engage in meaningful, thought provoking communication, and you spend your time with us. i know i'm a lil, touched but i think you are really the crazy one for laying on your bathroom floor smothering gen chat feces all over you face and chest everyday. you know what i mean playboy? a look of disgust mixed with satisfaction on your face you verbally chastise yourself for indulging in such unadulterated intellectual filth.

with a raging boner
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote