View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:17 PM   #13
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
LOL

and here you are, as big as the internet is, choose to be in a room full of retarded people. lol so many opportunities to engage in meaningful, thought provoking communication, and you spend your time with us. i know i'm a lil, touched but i think you are really the crazy one for laying on your bathroom floor smothering gen chat feces all over you face and chest everyday. you know what i mean playboy? a look of disgust mixed with satisfaction on your face you verbally chastise yourself for indulging in such unadulterated intellectual filth.

with a raging boner
Oh my, Gavin. How colorful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote