View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 03:53 AM   #39
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
could you imagine the arguments over the dinner table if one member of the clan wanted say buffalo one day and they could only come home with a rabbit because it was the neanderthals or humans from the ends that caught the buffalo that day? after they'd spent hours chasing after the buffalo, they got tired it and in the end it was another group that got that buffalo. they would have then had to find something else to hunt that day cos they got mouths to feed and were lucky to come back with a rabbit, resulting in little food to share between the clan.

if one group was better at catching a certain animal and the other group loved the meat but couldn't catch those animals themselves, would there have been clashes? did they ever share their catch?

i don't really know what they ate so don't quote me. i was just trying to give an example.
I think they would just be grateful for whatever food they caught, whether it be buffalo, rabbit whatever... They might have also traded food for other things that the tribes needed
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote