View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:46 AM   #70
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
because people back then didn't have a preference of what type of food they liked?

because people didn't mind going hungry back then?
Maybe, but I really don't think it was anything like it is these days, remember how much people have developed since then. I think peoples tastes back then would have been a lot simpler back then

They probably did mind about going hungry, thats why I'm saying I dont think they would be arguing about what was on the table, Of course some things might have tasted better than others but I think they would just be grateful to have food! Plus they were probably adapted to going for longer periods of not eating than what people are today
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote