View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:50 AM   #72
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
you're the one who said they traded. you're the one that said they had a commodity to trade with. i'm asking you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
giving how hard it is to hunt a buffalo, and with the added danger involved, what could a next man offer you in exchange for a bit of that juicy buffalo?
Well I never claimed to be an expert, I'm just suggesting possibilities. Maybe they did just kill and take what they want from other groups but I don't think its impossible to believe that people could have traded things back then, I'd have to look into it some more and know about how they lived etc as to what type of things would be commodity
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote