View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 03:08 PM   #98
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

I am all for seeking out new producers and giving them a chance... I mean that's how people get discovered to begin with, but I have to admit that although no beats were what I call wack I felt like they were a little dated and not on the same level as the emceeing.

Ghost, Sheek and the rest of the cast manage to destroy almost every single verse, even Cappa sounds hungry as fuck, and even GZA delivered a very clever and great verse. Meth was on fire, as well as Styles who destroyed All in Together one of the best tracks on the album. I thought there could have been more Jada since he murders everything he touches. Rae was his usual self... no complaints.

I mean these dudes are spittin hard! And on point with the flows. But again, the beats for the most part are nothing special, with the exception of "Stella" "All in Together" "Driving Round" "Been Robbed" and "Guns For life" which could have been more special if those horns were more enhanced.

With all that said again... the beats dont suck... most just are really regular and fall flat with no elevation... and I stand by that. Overall I can listen to this album from top to bottom on the strength of everybody going hard on the mic.

Overall: 7 out of 10