View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 08:52 PM   #5
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default We're in the 21st Century: Destroy The Monarchies

nobody gives a fuk but i see u from the UK so why do u mofos still got royalty? how backwards can u be in this era....are we still livin in the 1700s when most countries like France abolished that shit? after the Magna Carta and revolutions, beheadings and democracy....wtf?

whenever i see or hear any shit like this, i think about how mankind has not evolved as a species....the idea that someone's "blood" is superior for no other reason than the fact that one of their ancestors happened to be a particularly ruthless, devious, or violent bastard & their seeds represent generations of inbreeding.....u celebrate a family that lords over the people and got its power form mass murder and deception!

if the british public would wake the fuk up & ask ?s like how can a bunch of selfish greedy fuks live this way while so many people suffer throughout the world? why the queen owns half of the land in Canada, gets daily briefings from British intelligence, has dissmissed politicians there in order to ensure the passage of NAFTA

its a worthless deranged institution...their only job is to procreate--and drain the nation resources

instead of revolting and seizing their properties for public use, u ignorant fools allow them to continue living a life of leisure and luxury on ur tab

Last edited by IronSheik; 12-04-2012 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Modern World
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote