Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:44 AM   #10377
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
^
lol...thas the same thing everyone said about the NY last year...loosing to the WAS twice & they still won it all

u talkin bout Kyle Williams...naw, i let that go after the season ended

SF is set as a contender for the next 3+ years....can't say that about too many teams & most def none in the NFC East

as far as the Rams games, Akers should get cut (will be replaced for sure next season) as he blew both the OT game winners....even though most say it shouldn't have even been that close but some teams just match up well with others (hence why the Redskins own the Giants)
Wow look at the guy whos my team OWNED this season, punked in their house [the gay house in san fran since every san franite likes two fingers up their ass secretly] and got screwed last regular season when Boss was interfered with but no call. Speaking of no call -- where was that illegal hand no call on Bennett? ESPN showed it. Anyone who saw the game last night knows it was BS. But sports aren't determined by the zebras no matter what.

Crying about how tough your Niners are. Struggling with the Rams. Twice. I understand divisional games are tough. But you tied with the Rams. I guess you can take something from the God Men and say 'at least the GMen lost twice to the loser Skins and won it all'. Niners ain't no G-Men tho.

And now you pop off about GMs? No one knows your GM's name. His history in the league is futile at best. You wanna talk about great GMs and teams that are set you look no further then the defending Super Bowl Champs of the NFL. We BEEN set for the future and the present since we drafted Eli. Everyone who believes they are an NFL fan needs to bow to the greatness of the elite Jerry Reese and PRAY they had a GM like him. Not some idiot like say a Dan Snyder. I'll give you that the Niners are set for a while. But remember what the NFL stands for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
faggot

The winner of the Redskins vs Cowboys game will win the division
The Redskins will lose to the Browns in two weeks. Word to NickyDooch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
yea...she's fairly new and replaced Erin Andrews as college sideline reporter

Noassatall but sexy in the facial region.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote