View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 08:45 AM   #11
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
in reality the queen has very little power. technically she can declare war but if she did for no reason no one would take her seriously. she technically owns a lot of land but in reality she does nothing with it.

the queen is just a figurehead to attract tourists and who goes around the world representing britain.

in the republic of ireland the president is mostly just a figurehead who does nothing and he gets paid more than obama, the taoiseach is the one making all the real decisions.

voting for someone to be a figurehead getting paid and not having to do anything is almost as bad as someone getting paid and not having to do anything because of their family tree.

then again every political system is fucked up. democracy suggests that just because a lot of people say something then it should be done and its the correct thing to do.

these people should realise that a majority of the german people supported hitler.

personally i believe in a direct democracy(rather than representative) in which only the most intelligent can vote with these people chosen from the populace which would be closer to the democracy in classical greece compared to todays democracy.

then again i can see many flaws in the system i suggest so then all the systems probably suck for one reason or another.

i kinda of disagree,. the blood is powerful, ie the bloodline,. after all kings and queens get there status due to the divinity of their family line, as cough, they are only kings and queens due to being of 'godly' lineage..

but yeah i kinda disagree,, check out the crown corporation of london, or the 3 city states..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote