View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 04:08 PM   #26
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post
wtf is up with her right hand????

at times it looks like a claw, box, deformed,...

video description

480P full screen recommended--part two of my nicki shiftaj expose in this video we take a good look at the starships video filmed in hawaii by benny boom for cash money records ...occult symbolism,,prophecy,UFOs,aliens,shapeshifting,ritu al,prophecy,satanic worship and more this video is an eye opener when looked at closely..take the time to use pause and read about the meanings of symbols,colours,themes etc and try to gather a picture of the story as a whole there are some clips in here that you should not miss.. use your intuition and you will see the truth...hope you see what I see here..and please correct me on anything or expand on this interpretation in the comments section...thanks for watching...peace

*i do not go with everything posted in this video, merely diverting traffic copyright youtube

she has some scarey ass features,, especially her face...
WAIT U DONT BELIEVE THE ALIENS HELP CREATE THE PYRMIDS AND TAUGHT US ALCHEMY & THAT THERES HAARP, BUT YOUR GONNA BELIEVE THAT A HOODRAT WIT FAKE TITS AND ASS IS A SHAPESHIFTER CAUSE OF DISTORTED VIDEO STILLS

IF SHE WAS TRUELY AN ALIEN SHE WOULD BE ABLE TO RAP LIKE A FEMALE JAY ELECTRONICA, EVEN THOUGH SHES THE WORST RAPPER OF ALLTIME I WOULD PROBABLY STILL SMASH

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote