View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:35 AM   #1674
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DJ Spinna - "The Beat Suite" (4x10" vinyl box set)
found this in a used records store, and it's a fantastic set compiled by Spinna featuring 14 songs pressed over four 10" discs. about half of the tracks are produced by DJ Spinna, tracks include "Speaking Real Words" (7L & Esoteric + INS), "Lyrical Fluctuation 2000" (Jigmastas, Black Star, Pharoahe Monch, etc.), "3ree6ix5ive" (OldWorldDisorder Ft. Eminem), and a lot of amazing tracks i hadn't heard before. 88 Keys and ?uestlove also has production... highly recommended if you come across this!

i also bought some great 12" singles recently, in the same store:

Big Kwam - "Verbalize - DJ Spinna Remix" / "Capacity Blown"
Platinum Pied Pipers Ft. Jay Dee - "Shotgun" / "Fever - DJ Spinna Remix"
Truth Enola Ft. De La Soul - "VoiceStress" / "Ain't Changed"
Truth Enola - "May Day" / "Ill Love"
9th Wonder & Kazé - "50/50 AMP" [4-track EP]
All City - "The Actual" / "Priceless" [DJ Premier / Pete Rock productions]

i also got some stuff that i ordered online but am still waiting:

Roc Marciano - "Reloaded" (CD)
Madlib & Kweli - "Liberation" (LP)
Madlib - "The Beat Konducta in Africa" (2xLP)

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote