Thread: Black Ops 2
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:34 PM   #38
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
How does that work out for you on larger wide open maps?
On big maps I stay in the cut. I lock down an area and run back n forth. I use the FMJ attachment and thats all I need. I recently was using the auto pistol 3 round burst and I had a 12 kill streak going. Until I [picked up an assault rifle and got caught reloading it. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
I imagine he changes his playing style by avoiding open spaces, going through buildings etc

I ran with a auto pistol secondary only class for a while. I eventually gave in and put a primary on there though. but the pistol was a beast with just extended mags and laser sight
The laser is BS IMO. Its pretty easy to hit long range and hip fire with the TAC 45. Dont know what my K/D ratio is I'll check tonight