View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #172
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

teh only reason starbucks have decided to start paying tax, is due to groups like anon/uk uncut..

if we hadnt raised the issues and made more of the public aware, they would have continued to lie about profits,

i have also looked into this, in great depths... the amount of uk tax these corps should have paid, but didnt, would have kept countless of public sector staff in jobs,. the govt is fucking up bigtime, more and more people are becoming disillusioned with them

it all comes down to A FRANCHISE, will never look after the local economy, it will never give back to it, it will never help the countries economy. they can fix the figures (move funds/proffit around) so they keep the money in dodgey ass tax havens

but we are not trying to hurt them for a day or 2, think long term, or over the space of a year.

boycott every day, once people start, they will continue,, they just need to be made aware.. also it helps that most of these tax avoiders (yes that is legal too, due to legislation, ive checked it all out, those self employed normal folk, those who work for corps, should get tax breaks, and be bailed out by teh public, ... basically these corporations have laundered money out of the economy, that is basic facts, im sure you came to that conclusion, but it was all 'legal'

the govt wont change legislation to penalise, hell starbucks wont even get a fine, for not paying tax all these years.. if i didnt pay tax whilst i was self employed id get fined..... the govt pander to the corps, the corps own the govts.

how can the govts create legislation against its masters??

all these corps will get 0wned over the next 6months,.

change soon come

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 12-07-2012 at 01:59 PM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote