View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 11:21 PM   #187
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
lol @ thinking coffee drinkers are going to boycott starbucks, especially during the stressful period leading up to the holidays

Anonymous is so fucking naive

I also congratulate starbucks, google, apple, etc for hiring the best lawyers on the planet to find loop holes in the tax code ( cough.. Simulation )

Capitalism as a concept is as innate and natural to mankind, as the coffee plant is to the soil.

Nature can either help you flourish or fuck you up. Deal with it pussies.
I completely agree.
Why are you gay motherfuckers haters? Anyone talking about they hate the fact that someone is getting over on the government and making stupid amounts of money is a asshole and a hater.

and it's never that actually poor and actually oppressed hating and protesting against material success by others, it's middle class bored fags.

And what's their 'oppression', I have every modern amendity i can ever need and i still need more money because that guy has more than me.'

tell me im wrong. 'brup starbucks doesn't pay taxes'. bitch you speed. Shut the fuck up and respect the rich. They're mad cause they feel like they're entitled to someone's property. If you were a materialistic whore like these companies you would be miserable seeing someone have more money than you. Wtf did rich ppl do you to? You know who sucks? Poor people, and they don't deserve shit, they're faggots.