View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:22 AM   #188
food for thots
Yammich maeker

food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ lolol you dont even understand why or what, but thats cool. keep coming from your tilted view point,. dont even try and understand how lop sided the system is.

wow i guess you love the illusion of status based on meaningless paper,

get back to me when that status has REAL VALUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEEK SQUAD GOON AKA I FUCK PAWGS View Post
ITS DISINFO THAT FRENCH GOVN DOESNT WANT INTERNET WEIRDOS LIKE YOURSELF TROLLING IN THERE MOUNTAINs FOR DEC 21ST?

LOL your so much like a lil child, one has to spoon feed you.

the mountains are closed.. so?

teh disinfo is, linking the closure of the mountians to mayan prophecy (especially when the mayans never spoke of a fucking end of the world.. get it through your stupid 40 odd year old head., the mayans said fuck all about the end of the world.)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

food for thots is offline   Reply With Quote