View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 10:40 AM   #10672
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

How you figure Dwayne Wade wears short shorts? Shut the hell up. Your stupid ass is always dissing somebody when you the bastard who likes fat women. I wouldn't be surprised if the Knicks are in the finals this year because their team is deep. They got a lot of good players. Miami sucks so far and their defense is terrible. I watched them play against the Knicks Thursday and they played shitty. Miami needs a center because playing Chris Bosh at center isn't gonna win them a lot of games because he's soft. He's not a good defender and Joel Anthony should be starting at center because he will block shots and he's a good rebounder. I don't understand Erik Spoelstra not playing him a lot. He played him a lot last season. I also don't understand why he didn't play Eddie Curry that much last season. He's a pretty good defender and he can score. LOL@the Wizards fan who wants to sell his tickets hahahahahahahahahahaha. The Wizards have been losers for years and they aren't gonna be good for a long time.

Lakers suck. I watched them against Oklahoma last night and Oklahoma was blowing them out. I'm surprised the final score was close. I saw Boston and Philly last night and that was good. What's up with Andrew Bynum's hair? LOL. LOL@Rajon Rondo taking the last shot in overtime when Kevin Garnett should've taken the shot. Rondo can't shoot. Kevin or Paul should've taken the last shot. Even though i like Lebron and Dwayne Wade and i want them to win some championships, i'd rather see the Knicks and Oklahoma in the finals this year.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote