Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 10:45 AM   #10395
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@Andy Reid. If i was him, i wouldn't take the Chargers job. I read at another website that Andy isn't gonna get fired which is a surprise. Robert Griffin is gonna win rookie of the year and the Redskins might make the playoffs and if they do, they'll get beat in the first round because their defense sucks. I don't like watching the Redskins even though i think Griffin is a exciting player. I might watch them tomorrow against Baltimore and if they play shitty, i won't watch them anymore. The Redskins better not sleep on Cleveland because they gotta play them next week and the Browns have been playing well lately even though they've beaten weak teams. They play Kansas City tomorrow and they should win that.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote