View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 01:42 PM   #41
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

No i shouldn't listen to my dad about black women. Like i said i'm gonna show him Diary Of A Tired Black Man movie so he can see that black men are saying the same things i've been saying about black women. I showed him footage last week of this black guy on Youtube giving his opinion about Diary Of A Tired Black Man and the black guy was speaking the truth about black women. My dad said i see what you're talking about. So i guess you're right. I can't listen to my dad for advice about black women because black women when he was growing up were different than black women of today. Black women back in his day had morals and weren't golddiggers and weren't stuck up. He's been with my mom for 46 years and as much of a asshole he is, my mom has stuck with him for all these years and i don't know why.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote