Thread: interwebz rap
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 01:38 PM   #10
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rofl.. nah ...

we're just different, we spent almost 18 months together.. i feel i restrict her too much, i want he to do her own thing, i would love her to be, more vigilant, more commited to the things she knows.. but she isnt., the only way that will happen is through her own experience, that means with out me feeling like im telling her what to do..

believe i want her to stronger/more in tune with her self/be conscious of decisions,

but i want her to learn herself, with out me feeling like im forcing her..

(kinda shitty when you both have similar views on that vast amount of topics,, but she still wants to celebrate xmas, new years, easter,, etc etc.. she loves to go shopping.. which i want her to get passed, i want he to be happy in herself, without the need of buying shit to make her happy. i can go on.. but i wont lools. ive known for time we wouldnt last., im too nice tho. i dont like breaking up with girls.. i just try harder to be better./nicer. but then i get bleh, when the other person doesnt put in the same effort, specially when they say they will!)

we broke up last saturday,. looking back i should have ended end of last year.. and just let her find herself

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by soul controller; 12-09-2012 at 01:41 PM.
soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote