View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 01:48 PM   #41
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
lol, best post I've made? Thank you!

I worked in pharmaceuticals for nearly 10 years so I know just how much money there is to be made in medicine... Most chemists are just as bad as the big pharmaceutical companies though. However, even though we might be pawns there is no other option for some people so yes I do continue to take pharmaceutical medicine and probably always will do unfortunatley! Not sure what you mean by other people, do you mean people who volunteer for medical trials etc?

wow, i thought u was 18/19/20 ish..

i agree chemists are shitty, i only trust the ones where my moms cousin brother works as a locum, the others give shitty brands of the same drugs.. my mother has hyper pulmonary tension, and is on oxygen, her disease was caused by her old gp, who prescribed her high blood pressure tablets for over 15 years.. when she never needed any!! course the old gp made a lot of cash of prescribing drugs that people didnt needs!

my moms goes to cambridge (papworth) hospital every few months

i share my moms with my sister.. lolol we have her for like 2 years each.. ive had her since august!! dont know how im going to cope for another 18months of being restricted,.,lol

they're always other options.. what do you use pharmaceuticals for? (if u dont mind sharing)

there is always natural treatments out their.. from homeopathy to reiki, to vibrational healing, to reflexology.. or just eating the natural products that go into making the man made tablets/pills..

i meant normal people, who dont use man made drugs, but are still pawns, due to social services, or due to statutes/regulations (ie paying council tax/tv license) or those who eat gmo food, not knowing all the info

all them peoples is pawns.. but those pawns i can let slide.. as they know no better.. the ones who claim to be awake, and know better, but still do that shit

are teh real pawns

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 12-09-2012 at 02:08 PM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote