View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 04:08 PM   #31
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

its not the record stores, its this website here : http://soultemplemusic.bandcamp.com

so not one person ever recieved there orders and the site is still running. wtf is this bullshit, how can an official lable pushing a soundtrack for a hollywood movie scam us all so hard and just get away with that shit? i would have just opened a claim early on with paypal if i had known how long this was going to take... and this LIVEFAST dude was so damn persistent in saying its "still coming".... now its passed 45 days and paypal wont let me open a dispute.... god damn you people. im so pissed off right now. 100 dollars on the super ultimate deluxe pack and what do i get? not even an email response. fuck you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz
It's Coming...
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote